We would prefer that the parent stay in the office or lobby while your child is having treatment. If you have discussed leaving with your therapist and they are in agreement, please provide the following information:
- Cell phone or emergency contact number and;
- Location where parent can be reached.
Parents are also required to sign and submit a Parental Permission form if leaving the office during treatment granting permission for Dynamic Therapy for Kids staff to:
- Provide first aid as needed to your child in the event of an emergency;
- Seek medical assistance in case of emergency;
- Excuse Dynamic Therapy for Kids of liability for accidents that may happen in parent’s absence.
Parents are required to return to the office 5 minutes before the end of your child’s treatment session. We realize emergencies periodically happen. If the parent arrives late on 3 separate occasions to pick up their child from the session, they will be assessed a $10.00 fee.